We offer fixed rate mortgages for purchasing and refinancing primary residences, second homes and investment properties. Fixed-rate mortgages contain fixed payments over the life of the loan. Chose from 30 year, or 15 year loan programs. These loans amortized so at the end of the loan term, your loan is paid off in full.
Fixed Rates Mortgage Benefits:
- Do plan to stay in your home or keep your mortgage loan for a long-term?
- Do you prefer knowing what your mortgage payment will be over the full term of the loan?
Fixed-rate mortgages offer the best the best of both worlds by allowing you to make any payment beyond your principal and interest payment in any given month without any prepayment penalties. This allows you to pay off your loan faster and save tremendous interest expense. All available loan programs on the market, offer fixed rates with various terms.
Fixed Rate Mortgage Highlights:
- Chose from 30-, 25 -,20-,15-,10-year loan terms available with fixed interest rates
- Purchase with as little as 3.5 or 5% down
- Refinances available with no loan to value restrictions
- Loan amounts from $50,000-$662,500
How Fixed Rate Mortgages Work
- Monthly payment based on principle and interest and amortized over the term of the loan
- Payment will not change throughout the life of the loan
- Your actual mortgage payment will be based on your ability to qualify for financing and rates when you apply for the loan
- Pay off your mortgage loan anytime you want without penalties
No matter what type of fixed rate mortgage you are looking for, you can find home loan programs for just about every type of situation. Considering the length of time in the property? How about shortening your principal balance payoff or reducing your house payment? These are some factors to consider when selecting a new home loan program. Find fixed-rate mortgages at in Sonoma County today!