The 30 year fixed-rate mortgage is a benchmark mortgage program sought by homeowners and home buyers. It is the original mortgage loan program and is still the most popular choice for many seeking mortgage financing today. The 30 year fixed rate mortgage provides safety and comfort over time as the mortgage payment will not change over the next 360 months. During the initial phase of the mortgage, the majority of the mortgage payment goes to interest while the remaining goes to principle. As mortgage payments are made over time, the universe happens and more of the payment goes to to principle and less to interest and remains that way until the loan is paid off in full at the end of 360 months. We offer 30 year fixed-rate mortgages on primary residences, second homes and investment properties.
30 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage Benefits:
- Is peace of mind knowing that your mortgage payment is totally fixed indefinitely appealing?
- Do you plan to keep the loan or your home for it in definite period of time?
If yes to either question, a 30 year fixed-rate mortgage might be the best loan program for you. 30 year fixed-rate mortgage rates are extremely affordable. Read the post why the 30 year fixed-rate mortgage is still the most popular loan.
30 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage Highlights:
- Purchase a home with as little as 3.5% down
- Refinance under HARP without any loan to value restriction
- Lowest fixed-rate mortgage payment program available
- Loan amounts from $50,000-$2 million
How 30 Year Fixed Rate Mortgages Work:
- Monthly mortgage payment is based on principal and interest and amortized over the life of the loan
- Mortgage payment remains the exact same for the 360 month term
- No prepayment penalty
- Feel free to make an extra mortgage payment or pay off the loan in full at any time
If You are thinking about purchasing or refinancing a single-family residence, condominium, pud property or even a 2 to 4 unit property, consider the 30 year fixed rate mortgage. You can make the 30 year fixed-rate mortgage payment for improved cash flow over time or choose to make a payment based on a shorter loan term to pay off the mortgage balance faster. Either way you decide. You have the flexibility and the comfort of knowing that your payment will not change.
Get a no obligation 30 year fixed rate mortgage quote today. See if the 30 year fixed rate mortgage makes the most sense for you. Compare a 30 year fixed-rate mortgage to other available programs in the market. 30 year fixed-rate mortgages aren’t affordable choice to home loan financing.
begin your mortgage journey with sonoma county mortgages
Let us make your mortgage experience easy. Trust our expertise to get you your best mortgage rate. Click below to start turning your home dreams into reality today!